- This event has passed.
Fall At The Barn
October 1, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$60.00
Join us on October 1 to celebrate fall! There will be family fun for all! Enjoy food from the great Aquilante’s Catering, drink from Levante Brewing Co and Le Garage Winery, plus, tons of shopping to get your homes ready for the cooler weather!
At 3PM there will be a live Q&A with Jeff Devlin and author, storyteller, writer, producer, narrator, and voice artist David Sheinkopf! Join in on the laughter as Jeff talks to David about his new memoir “Village Idiot: A Manhattan Memoir.” at 3PM.
During the day we will be having a pumpking painting class and family mini photo sessions! Be sure to make your reservations for these activities in advanced.
Fall Mini Session Details:
Date: October 1
Time (Noon-4PM) -15 minute time slots with 5 minutes in between
Our Fall Mini session will take place on our property, meaning you come to Sycamore & Stone Farm and step into a fall backdrop.
- How many people can participate?
- Our portrait sessions can include up to 4 people. Beyond 4+ people we charge a fee of $25 per person.
- Why would I want a mini session?
- Mini sessions are great for specific things like, cards, special occasion photos, a quick family portrait to capture memories.
- Do I need to bring anything?
- Just yourself, your family and a sense of fun! Sometimes things can get a little delayed so a little patience is good too!
- Will I get all the photos I want?
- Due to the time constraints and value price of a mini session you will only receive 10 edited hi-res images from the session.
- When will I get my images?
- Images will be delivered via email up to 2-4 weeks from the day of shoot, but we will aim for sooner.
- How can I use my images?
- Once you receive your images, you can use them for PERSONAL USE. You can make copies for your family, update your social media pictures etc.
- Can I print my pictures wherever I want?
- Yes. Just be aware that some labs don’t have the best processes while printing so the final outcome may appear different than what you see online. We can recommend our preferred labs upon request.
Session time will be 15 minutes. Please arrive early to dress up and be ready for the session.
No cancellations due to not being able to reschedule. This is a limited session.